滟石

加入时间: 2006/07/21
文章: 112

文章时间: 2006-7-24 周一, 下午10:02    标题: please answer the following 引用回复

please answer the following:
引用:

Hi,

I had been meaning to register one of the following domains,m

informatism.com (registered a while ago)
informatism.org

or informatism.net

to set up a small personal website related to consumer issues. I'm just curious as to why you guys have registered informatism.org and informatism.net as I'm very interested to know why you're using this term.

lol it was throroughly annoying as I'd been watching those domains for several years, went to register them a couple of weeks ago and found they'd both been registered just a few days prior.

I have now registered informaism.info and hope to build the site around that but wondered why you guys are using the domains.

Kind regards,

Adam
返回顶端
阅读会员资料 发送站内短信
yidu

加入时间: 2006/03/20
文章: 2

文章时间: 2006-9-06 周三, 下午12:43    标题: 引用: Re: informatism 引用回复

reader 写道:
Informatism is a contempory art movement mainly in poetry (inclusing chinese poetry).
And a group of poets, as a part of the organization here define themselves as informtist poets.
Not only we have the website but also a dedicated magazine dedicated to informatism poetry.

The informatism poetry was probably born in 1993 or 1994. And it becomes very active 10 years later in early 21st century.

L'informatisme est un mouvement d'art littéraire contemporain. On parle donc d'un groupe de poètes informatistes qui s'organisent ici pour discuter sur tous les aspects de l'informatisme et échanger leurs poèmes. Un certain nombre de leurs oeuvres sont publiés régulièrement.

Ce mouvement artistique est né en 1993 ou 1994. Il devient très actif au cours des dernières années.

显示文章:   
发表新主题   回复主题    时代诗歌网首页 » 诗界动向 所有的时间均为 北京时间
1页,共1

论坛转跳:  
不能在本论坛发表新主题
不能在本论坛回复主题
不能在本论坛编辑自己的文章
不能在本论坛删除自己的文章
不能在本论坛发表投票

版权所有 © 时代诗歌网络公司 《时代诗刊》编辑部 《网络诗人》编辑部 Copyright © The Poetry Times, Inc. (English)
     名誉站长:诗阳   友情链接   诗刊首页